The last week of January had brought me a lot of happy memories. Well, a good thing to start my new year right. And I thank GOD for the chances that He always gave me to put a smile on my face. A thousand reasons to always look forward to a brand new day :)
Jan 01 - Great way to start the year! I was celebrating it with my family watching a movie, shopping and dining out!
Jan 02 - Saddest maybe but not entirely. Still glad I spend my christmas vacation with my family. =) And fun part of it was having a brunch at Chowking with my family - all 6 of us!
Jan 09 - Ate Kendz's 24th Birthday! Bebi's back in town yipee.
Jan 10 - Holiday.
Jan 20 - Watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" with friends. Nightout at ICB with Bebi Boo.
Jan 21 - Couzin Jun and Couzin Aidz spent the night with us having dinner and drinking booz till the wee hours of the night. Family Bonding! Yawza!
Jan 22 - Bebit's Bday and Baby Shower party!
Jan 25 - Our 7th Yr Anniv! Bebi sent me flowers in the office and we had dinner at Mandarin Oriental. Fab and sweet!
Jan 27 - Cich's bday celebration. Im always having fun playing with kidz :) Lately, I hope it's not that obvious having a favoritism, but I love playing with a one year old pretty bebi Jaja. She knows how to tickle one's heart :)
Jan 28 to 29 - Bintan Time!!!
Jan 30 - We went to Sentosa to check out the flower festival. I took a lot of pictures and I'm proud of some of the shots hihi.
Jan 31 - spent the time cleaning and doing my laundry. watched run with dick and jane.
That was my january memories. Im adding it now to my happy box so when things aren't that pretty, i can always have thousand reasons to smile :) Im now hoping for 11 more months of blissful memories :) Hope y'all had whole lotta month of fun!