Thursday, June 01, 2006
Azkaban
am i wrong to think that married life will caused you much pain than anything else in the world? am i wrong to be cynic in going through another chapter of life where there's more conflict, verbal abuse and sometimes physical mistreatment, financial difficulties, insecurities and more? Although I'm aware of some of the incomprehensible bliss that this chapter of life brings, still, the unending circumstances of getting hurt is much more intense than the latter. I used to be so agitated about weddings but now that getting married requires a lot of funds, plus the fact that what I've said earlier about married life is not that alluring, I'm hesitating now to be thrilled about it. It's like your paying an expensive "ticket" to a place I now called "Azkaban". I hate to be pessimist about something that I myself haven't experienced yet. But I have walked this far, meeting a lot of people - married people, who have shared their quandaries with me, and I may have not seen the worst or the best part of their life, I'll say I have seen enough to put fear in my heart. This, I say, based on my own opinion and not yearning for others to deem the same way I do. I hope this fear won't be nurtured...
Labels:
musing