Friday, August 10, 2007
Hey you!
If you're within the circle and you know that's something's not right that is happening around you, what would you do? Would you take an action about it? Would you take the initiative to confront the things that's making not just you but everybody else seem uncomfortable? It doesn't need you to talk to the others, it just take one look to see what's really happening. Sorry, girl, but I can't stop it. I may not have the right to say nasty things about you, but you as well doesn't have the right to make things uncomfortable for your friends. Think about what you're doing now. Think about what's it's causing everybody else.
If you really know me, do you think it's right for me to confront them. Or just be nonchalant about it? Do I have the right? Hell, yeah. I always have the right if something's making me uncomfortable. It may be their life to run only if they try not to be so obvious about it, I wouldn't mind at all. I won't really care. And I don't think anyone would mind at all.
I'm really a bitch, am I? :D
Labels:
random