Thursday, May 26, 2011

Louis #2

I’m just uberly happy! We bought this last weekend only. My first was dadi’s gift and this one is my first most expensive purchase *not counting the ipad as one because baby C is using it*. Love love love it! Chanel 2.55 will be too far and too unrealistic but we’ll never know *wink*. Dreaming of something big can never be too far. Just dreaming of it makes you feel like you are only 1 step closer to it. *grins widely*

This is my Monogram Speedy 30 Louis Vuitton bag. I know it’s too common, but I love it! Besides, it’s common because it’s the most affordable bags in this brand. I’ve been watching You tube on LV’s and I swear I’m not the only person in this world who is a “brand-whore”. There are so many clips on “Unboxing my louis vuitton bag”. Lol it’s funny especially reading the comments of the “haters”. Why can’t they just be happy or follow the saying “if you got nothing better to say, just keep silent”. Weeeeee! Enjoy!


My Version of YouTube’s famous unboxing chuva :p
IMG_3104IMG_3105
IMG_3106DSC04753DSC04750DSC04749