Saturday, August 26, 2006

Is it over?

You know how blessings in your life keeps on pouring that you dreaded the moment it will drown you?

Last night, upon ending another wonderful day celebrating my birthday, i lie beside bebe and got a little sentimental. I guess too much happiness, a painful dysmynorrhea, bebe leaving for manila for 2 weeks causes my tear glands to really open hehe. I slept through it all and woke up the next morning in a real hurry. Bebe's flight was 7.50 AM via Jetstar and we woke up 6.30. I don't know how we got to the airport. Everything is a blur. It's already time to say goodbye. Maybe it's how things works for me. When I get used to something and got comfortable with it, it always makes me uber sad when a little change suddenly came up. Or maybe it just saddens me that i'll be going through a big leap in my life and my "human cushion" won't be there to pat my back on my first day?

Oh, speaking of first day, I went through a lot of job interviews, taking a really big decision of saying adieu to my six years of stay in hadaba and to my friends, since month of August started. I have held myself from getting too excited from the wedding preparations and made myself focused on what has to be done first. I've lost one interview that also made me cry because i really thought that i was hopeless and my confidence seems to lost its way back to me since the day i set my foot in hadaba. But as always, GOD had made his point again of letting me know that everything is in HIS hands not mine. Now, I just signed my contract to a new job. Although only 6 months of contract, what they do in their project is what i really wanted to learn. Im guilty of the white lies ive told to my boss and new employer but only bec i wanted to go back to manila for a while. And i've succeed! Yipeee. My hadaba days will end on the 31st of august, ill be in manila from 1 to 6 of september and on the 7th, ill be facing new people and new challenges. I hope that day would be a lucky one for me and everything will go smoothly.

After signing the contract *feeling artista*, we (Eian, Lorena and me) went to Marina and played bowling. We had fun playing two games and ended up our girl's night out with a sweet cravings of Max Brenner.

Day 1 without bebe - survived! Misyah still, bebe.