I was getting sad every friday where I usually spend my friday night to bars. I was used to having night out's with my friends. Especially when Annie was here or when Rosiel still works from where I work. We go out on wednesdays where every bar in town especially our fave - Insomnia - held a sign "Ladies Night", and on fridays and saturdays. Can you blame me missing the usual thing Im doing? I don't know what's wrong with me but I always get nostalgic every friday night that im just staying at home. I guess I just miss going out in a bar with my girlfriends having fun dancing and getting a bit drunk hehe. Not that my social life is getting blurred, i do go out all the time with my friends. Oh well, I guess that part of my life is over. Im just being sentimental for a very little reason.
Anyway, we went for bowling that friday night. I just skipped on BJ (Botak Jones), since I have to go to Orchard for Ella's pictures for her birthday party. Being alone, on a friday night made me write this kind of thing. I wasn't sure how bebe's gonna stay patient with me on this hehehe. It's usually his "day out" and I just bugged him with my nonsense which I held on the details for some reason *wink*. I wasn't my pretty self that night *sorry guys* that I thought of just going home instead of going to Marina but held back since I know that I won't be doing anything at home. But I did enjoyed the whole time I was with them. It's my way home that made me go back to my sentimental foolishness. We went home around 12. Still looking forward to going out. With that, I ask for a cig which I've been reluctantly doing for the past few months. Im no addict. I do puff, but only when Im at a bar. Sigh. It's sad to see that chapter of my life is over. I guess you just missed something or someone when you know that you're having the best time of your life when they're around.