Saturday, October 25, 2008
Interview/Dinner with PNE
We had dinner at Lau Pasat with PS Team, PNE's crew and manager and PNE. We occupied three round tables all full of food. There's stingray, shrimp, chicken, fried rice, satay, baby squid, sambal kangkong with about two or three orders of each. Fiesta! Too bad couldn't eat much as I just came from little Nixon's birthday. Guys will be guys no matter how famous you are. They will be just as normal as they can get. Nagkakamay and everything. Thankful for the wet wipes, and tissue and hand sanitizer I brought. Soon as the dinner was over, everyone looks exhausted hihihi. Good thing Chito agreed to have the interview right there and then instead of going with them to the hotel. Having the interview with Chito was like just having a casual talk. Sobrang daldal hehehe. We went home after that. And I was really high from that experience. So I told myself that this weekend's experience will totally go to my blog. Looking forward to the concert tomorrow!
Labels:
starstruck